Do you want to increase sales but don’t know where to start? Sales enablement is critical for any organization that wants to drive growth and revenue. The ideal sales enablement tools can help you close deals, increase win rates, and accelerate the sales cycle. In addition, they provide various functions that make it easier for salespeople to sell and for managers to track performance.
Still, you can use several tools and strategies for sales enablement. However, not all of them are created equal. To help you start, we’ve gathered a list of the top five sales enablement tools and reasons why you need them in your business toolbox.
Top sales enablement tools and why you need them
MyOperator is an intelligent call management solution for sales teams wanting to improve customer interaction and increase productivity by making it easier for them to manage clients. The cloud-based call center software platform provides flexible features adaptable across all business sizes and various types of organization needs. Listed below are some of most popular features that MyOperator users love:
- The interactive voice response (IVR) which lets businesses manage unlimited customer calls, providing significant room to expand their business.
- Call reports allowing users to capture intelligent business insights such as dropped, attended, and missed calls.
- Virtual numbers and toll free number for companies to use in their sales or marketing campaigns to track ROI easily.
So why do you need MyOperator for your business? First, it increases sales productivity by making it more straightforward for salespeople to manage their calls. Second, the call reports provide valuable insights into client interactions that can enhance strategies and sales tactics. Finally, virtual numbers make it easy to measure the success of marketing campaigns and track accountability in terms of ROI, making MyOperator a valuable tool for sales enablement.
One example of a company that adopted the cloud call center platform is Bakasur, a popular chain of restaurants. The restaurant chain had difficulty sorting calls from various sources and organizing bookings correctly. Its single contact number was constantly busy, making it a challenge for clients to contact them. In addition, it couldn’t specify its source of sales. Hence, prompting mix-ups in marketing efforts.
With the help of MyOperator, Bakasur implemented IVR system as a marketing tool. At the same time, call tracking enabled the company to generate a caller database. Because of this, the company could strategize marketing and sales campaigns better, boost brand awareness, increase traffic, and yield repeat sales.
Another one of the best sales tools that your organization may find useful is Gong, a revenue intelligence software that provides unparalleled customer insight into the deals and sales performance metrics that yield profitability. The program analyzes customer interactions over phone calls, web conferences, and emails to generate data on what products are most profitable for them. Here’s how the solution can help businesses:
- Gain visibility of deal execution from first contact to deal closure so you can manage issues before losing the sale.
- Track who your top-performing agents are and who needs additional support. The platform lets users access particular calls to use as examples and analyze call data to see areas for improvement.
- Also, with the software, you can generate accurate forecasts and remove the guesswork from your business report.
Given these points, companies will benefit from this tool because it provides them with the data they need to make decisions that improve their bottom lines. Additionally, it helps managers identify top performers and areas of improvement for underperforming staff. Finally, the platform takes the guesswork out of forecasting, allowing businesses to plan more accurately.
As an illustration, Tray.io, an integration and automation platform, struggled to gain visibility into client conversations. The company also needed to address work efficiency and alignment throughout the organization.
After adopting the revenue intelligence software, it gained insight into its account management, outbound sales, and onboarding process. Eventually, this resulted in better alignment of its teams, increased efficiency, and competitive wins.
You can plan sales campaigns with high precision with Seismic. The platform uses artificial intelligence (AI) to generate personalized content for maximum customer engagement. Sales staff can quickly find personalized information with just one click, thanks to its built-in intelligence that provides extensive customization options at any time. Take a look at some of its features:
- The platform lets users manage content in one place and personalize each one per prospective client in seconds.
- With content automation, you can leave behind the days of endlessly searching for content and readily publish what you need to proceed with deals.
- Likewise, the tool enables you to mass-produce content while observing compliance, speeding up deal cycles by 12 days.
With Seismic, you can manage content more efficiently and get the most out of your deals and content. With its help, sales agents can quickly find and share personalized information with clients, saving time and effort. Additionally, the solution’s built-in intelligence and customization options allow businesses to tailor content specifically for their needs, ensuring that every piece of information is relevant and valuable.
Highspot is another revolutionary solution that helps companies sell more by giving sales representatives quick access to customer emails and other content on the go. The data used in this process comes exclusively from landing pages, meaning it can provide conversion rates with 100% accuracy; plus, you get tools for tracking leads as well. Here’s how the platform works:
- Highspot is an end-to-end platform offering features for engaging clients, handling sales content, and guiding sellers.
- The software has capabilities to strengthen sales agents’ performance, upskill and reskill staff, and onboard new employees.
- It enables over 100 integrations and more than 40 content types.
So how can you use Highspot in your sales process? For one, it provides sales representatives with the client data they need to close more deals as quickly as possible. Moreover, it offers tracking tools that assist managers in seeing which leads are hot and which ones need more attention. Finally, the platform is highly customizable, allowing businesses to integrate it with their existing systems and processes.
An example of a firm that benefited from this tool is Apptio, a software as a service (SaaS) company. The organization initially faced conflicting sales messages, content, and performance issues.
After adopting Highspot, teams could sort content assets in a primary location. Sales representatives have also lessened content search time with top-notch AI-driven search and recommendations. In addition, the automated content allows agents to customize sales decks for each buyer conversion. Thus, with Highspot, you can take your sales game to the next level.
A recent study shows that the global sales enablement software market will reach $2.6 billion by the year 2024. That figure comes from $1.1 billion in 2019, at a compound annual growth rate of 19.8%. With businesses increasing the need to boost sales performance, experts expect this to drive the growth of sales enablement tools worldwide.
This is where Mindtickle comes in. Mindtickle combines sales enablement, content marketing, and conversion intelligence into one package that’ll have every member ready for any challenge they face on the job. In addition, AI reinforcement helps train people while providing personalized practice exercises tailored just right around each person’s skill set.
- The platform offers topic analyses, meeting insights, and call-scoring functions determining winning sales practices and tactics.
- It adopts AI technology to fast-track sales onboarding. You can motivate your team with microlearning and gamification tools so they’ll constantly hit their targets.
- In addition, it showcases analytics and dashboards to help companies identify their core skill sets and competencies. You can integrate the dashboard with your customer relationship management (CRM) or human resources (HR) software like BambooHR and map business results.
You can use Mindtickle to train your sales teams quickly and efficiently. Not only will your team be able to close more deals, but they’ll also be able to do it diligently. So if you’re searching for a sales enablement tool that’ll give you an edge over your competition, Mindtickle is a good option.
Increase productivity with sales enablement tools
Although many sales enablement tools exist, the five we’ve highlighted provide an excellent starting point for companies looking to improve their sales process. Each software has strengths, and you can tailor the solution to your company’s needs.
However, it’s crucial to remember that no single platform will magically make your team more successful. Instead, using the best combination of tools is the key to success. So don’t wait any longer; invest in sales enablement tools today and see the difference they make to your revenue and business growth!