Art of Living is a renowned non-profit organization operating in more than 150 countries. The organization has several programs based on different subjects for millions of people across the globe. Each program is promoted on large scale and thousands of calls are handled on daily basis by the volunteers.
NGOs, alongside offering wellness to the society, also need to create a trustworthy image and explain their motives actively. Usually, NGOs are constrained by limited budget and thus, have to face a lot of challenges which are not easily resolvable.
Art of Living too required a solution that could help them address the problems of a wider audience without causing any significant load on the capital and human resources.
- They wanted to effectively promote their 'Happiness Program' detailing their upcoming activities.
- A helpline number for people looking for legal assistance and to connect their calls with the lawyers.
- An international helpline number for their “World Cultural Festival” to cater to the calls coming from across the countries.
MyOperator provided Art of Living with a premium tollfree number and an IVR for all their helpline number requirement. This enabled them to manage calls even when the call traffic was high and also allowed their callers to connect with them at zero calling cost.
Besides this, Art of Living enjoyed the following benefits:
- Increased brand recognition.
- 24*7 availability for callers.
- Easy promotion amongst target audience.
For our Organization, we are using the services of MyOperator for the first time & the experience has been quite good! This is basis the communication and their coordination skills. Overall feedback for MyOperator is Brilliant.
10,000+ Businesses Activated
200 Million Calls Enabled
4.5 Google Rating
#1 Ranked in India's Cloud Telephony Leadership Matrix