It’s the 21st century, and the current global business ecosystem is fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging. There is fierce competition in every domain, and companies need to be at the top of their game to stand apart from the crowd!
Now, if there is one functional aspect that can make a world of difference to your bottom-line results, it is definitely the way you communicate. There’s no denying the importance of a well-planned communication strategy. It can give your business a competitive edge in the overseas commercial market and portray your brand as a credible player.
Business communication can make or break your chances of commercial success. Research conducted on 400 organizations revealed that communication barriers cost organizations a whopping loss of $62.4% million per year due to lesser productivity. That’s a gigantic amount – a financial loss that can easily be avoided by using the right telephone system.
The Rise of Cloud-Based Virtual Phone Systems:
Your grand communication strategy will prove to be of little use unless you supplement it with the right technological tools and platforms. In the past decade, organizations have made the shift to what may be termed as a revolution in the telecommunications field – cloud telephony.
Though you may have heard the term, you may not be exactly familiar with what it means. A cloud phone solution refers to a virtual business phone system that stores all data securely on the cloud. It is hosted by a third-party provider, and users can benefit from a number of diverse features such as auto-attendant, extension dialing facility, tracking, and reporting of customer calls.
A virtual phone system for business is a must-have in the competitive corporate landscape. Agile and flexible, cloud-based virtual phone systems ensure that users can make or receive business calls from anywhere – a great way to build mobility and speed in day-to-day business communication.
Why Do You Need A Virtual Phone System In The USA?
The United States of America is one of the best places for business growth and diversification. It is ranked high on the ease-of-doing-business index. This is the prime reason that many companies across the globe choose the United States as their first choice for business expansion.
You may question the need to get a USA virtual phone system for your organization when you have the easy option of setting up traditional wired phone service. After all, what benefit can you derive from a virtual phone system in the USA?
A cloud-based phone system in the US is a great way to attract new customers and gain a dependable reputation for your business. A virtual phone system provider in the USA will customize a solution for your communication needs; hence it will give your employees added mobility and accessibility.
You can buy US virtual phone numbers that will ensure that your clients receive superior customer service round the clock. This goes beyond providing satisfaction to customers – it builds delight and provides an excellent experience!
Investing in a virtual phone system in the USA is sure to attract your customer base in an overseas region, and build a positive brand image amongst local US customers.
Unmatchable Features of US Virtual Phone Systems:
Communicating with target audience in the United States effectively is the most crucial aspect of any customer-driven business. Deciding to get a USA virtual phone system is a big decision for any organization that can have a far-reaching positive impact on any business.
Companies need to connect with a reliable virtual phone system provider in the US to ensure that they get novel features at the best price. The right features can enhance team collaboration, promote seamless data sharing, and create a conducive work environment.
If you are not certain about what features to look out for, don’t worry. Here is a list of some innovative features that your cloud-based virtual phone system should possess:
US Virtual Phone Numbers: Investing in a virtual phone system will enable your business to purchase a local US virtual phone number or a toll-free number for clients. This will open multiple lines of communication with valued customers and improve the standard of support service.
A US virtual phone number with a local area code will help your business to connect with clients in the region, and they will view your brand to be trustworthy. Any call that is placed to call agents will be connected to their virtual phone number directly; hence they do not remain restricted to their desks and can attend calls at any time of the day.
US virtual phone numbers give team members the ability to attend multiple calls simultaneously. They do not miss even a single call, and this translates into no lost business opportunities. Agents can also forward calls to any landline or mobile phone so that they are available to attend clients calls even while they are traveling or away from the office premises.
Organizations that are operating in the United States and are dealing with a high volume of customer calls can opt for a toll-free number. 800 toll-free numbers enable clients to contact your organization without spending a penny and carve a niche brand identity for your company.
Investing in a US toll-free phone number will improve the on-call customer experience, and provide speedy resolution to complaints or grievances. Since there is zero calling cost, prospects will not hesitate to get in touch with your agents; hence, there is a higher chance of lead conversions.
Interactive Voice Response Solution: It is the era of automation, and one of the best features of virtual phone systems for businesses is that they come equipped with IVR technology. If you have expanded business operations to the United States market, you would definitely want to reduce the load on your manual staff and keep it to a bare minimum while cutting down on operational costs. IVR basically serves as a virtual receptionist and can welcome your customers with a professional greeting.
Interactive voice response systems guide customers to the required department and the right agent directly so that they receive excellent service instantly. Users can assign unique numbers to each department so that customers can input their requirements and route themselves to any department for technical assistance.
A cloud-based US virtual phone system will ensure that your clients do not need to wait for a fixed period of working hours in the day to reach out. Even if your call agents are operating from a different time zone, IVR will be available 24*7 so that the customer does not have to go without any response.
Call Recording: Competing with local US-based organizations is quite challenging as their call agents are trained to deliver the highest standard of quality service. A call recording facility is one of the prime reasons to buy US virtual phone numbers, as this feature enables users to maintain an electronic log of customer interactions.
Businesses can gain sharp insights into what US-based customers want in terms of customer service. Recorded phone conversations provide a medium to tighten quality control, so that agent performance can be checked and rectified at the earliest if required.
Cloud-based US virtual phone systems record and store all client calls on the cloud; hence, executives or senior managers in any part of the globe can access them. Call recording is extremely useful if your business headquarters is in another city, as it facilitates smooth regulatory compliance and aids in dispute resolution. Call recording improves the training process by ensuring that support representatives do not repeat common mistakes during customer interaction. Going through recorded conversations can help organizations extract vital information about US-based clients and agents get an opportunity to cross-sell or upsell products.
While these are the main features that users look out for in any US virtual phone systems, there are many other sophisticated features that can make life easier and ramp up productivity. Along with efficient call routing and tracking, most service providers also ensure CRM integration with existing platforms. Cloud-based virtual phone solutions have advanced report generation and analytical abilities that provide an overview of key metrics on a navigable dashboard for smarter decision-making.
Unbeatable Advantages of US Virtual Phone Systems:
There’s no denying that a cloud-based US virtual system will empower your business and provide transformational benefits. It does not matter where your business operates from – official headquarters in another country, a home office, or a virtual call center because all calls can be forwarded to a US virtual phone number. Customers will recognize your phone number easily and are more likely to purchase your product or service.
If you are still not convinced about ditching traditional copper-wired phone systems, and moving on to virtual phone solutions, here are some great advantages that will surely get you on-board:
1. Holistic Customer Experience: The modern-day customer is demanding and requires instant attention. Cloud-based virtual phone systems ensure that all customer calls are forwarded to a toll-free or local virtual phone number so that available support representatives can attend them. Interactive voice response technology enables US local customers to receive service at any time of the day, and calls can be routed automatically to the required department. This provides a delightful calling experience and ensures that customers do not waste precious time waiting in long telephone queues to receive service.
2. Stringent Data Security: Business firms need to be careful while dealing with important details of US clients, such as their demographic details, call history, and purchase preferences. Invest in a reputable virtual phone system service provider in the USA so that they provide data encryption and controlled user access. This will ensure that no hacker can get hold of vital business data and misuse it for personal gain. Most service providers also offer excellent support; hence if there is any threat to data, users can contact customer support for immediate assistance. Since all data is securely stored in the cloud, there is a high level of safety and regulatory compliance.
3. Personalization: Getting a US virtual phone number allows businesses to enhance the level of personal connection with their clients. IVR systems make it possible to greet customers with a pre-recorded greeting, and you can even relay any specific brand message if required. Call agents have access to the previous call history; thereby, they can work on establishing a better rapport with customers and win over their confidence.
4. Scalability: The United States is a flourishing business market, and it offers many opportunities for new organizations to scale up the level of operations. In such a scenario, a cloud-based virtual phone system will prove to be a real asset as additional phone lines can be easily added. Service providers can modify packages to add business modules and features at a later stage. This ensures a customized phone solution at the lowest price possible.
5. Cost-Effectiveness: One of the biggest advantages of adopting US virtual phone systems is that businesses are able to reduce their communication expenses dramatically. Traditional phone lines work out to be quite expensive for businesses as they have high incoming and outgoing call rates. This is not the case with cloud-based virtual phone systems as they are extremely cost-effective. Most service providers customize a package that suits specific requirements and fits within a budget range that is provided by the organization.
6. Low Maintenance: Cloud telephony is simple and hassle-free; hence, there is no need for expensive hardware or software components. If you get a US virtual phone number, your team members will benefit from its immense user-friendliness, and be able to use all the features without any technical input or training. Cloud-based US virtual phone systems are a one-time investment, with no hidden costs or maintenance expenditures, making them worth every penny.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, part of a small-medium enterprise, or an executive in a large multinational corporation, if your company has entered the US markets, you need to invest in a cloud-based virtual phone system. It is an innovative platform that comes power-packed with an array of features to boost operational efficiency and streamline task flow management.
It’s the era of cloud telephony. Ditch traditional phone systems by adopting the latest technological tools that will ensure speedy and efficient business communication. Make sure that your organization performs in the United States market by getting a US virtual phone system – it’s the best way to capture a large target customer base and build a rock-solid business reputation!