Escalation management refers to the process of prioritizing customer issues, ranking them according to the urgency, and making sure that the concerns are addressed by the right representatives.
How to handle escalation management?
- Focus on the most important and urgent issues first.
- Determine your level of service and accordingly sign escalations to relevant employees.
- Create a process for helping and assisting customers.
- Try not to let an issue turn into an escalation in the first place.
- Learn from the escalations how to handle or avoid them in the future.
- Ensure you have a robust Cloud Call Center solution with a cloud telephony system, so that your customers can reach out to you whenever they want.