The service industry strives on a combination of factors to achieve its targets and become successful. Customers require a service which they can rely on and come back to time and again. A well established call center is a catalyst to maintain positive long term relationships with customers and a basis for expanding customer base.
Presently, where a lot of uncensored information is available at a click away, a call communication ensures a personalized interaction.
A successful business call center must include the following for a better customer service management:
1. IVR for 24×7 availability and Branding – An interactive voice response is an automatic telephone system that routes calls as per the user requirement to the appropriate recipient. An automated response system ensures that all calls are answered and reduces the waiting time of callers is reduced. An IVR is responsible for 27% of the total call experience and currently only 7% of the companies offer it. It can be customized according to the business requirement to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and response. It also enables businesses to promote their newly launched or upcoming products and schemes while the caller is waiting. Such a system ensures that any issue or query is answered with minimum human interaction on a need-only basis.
[Tweet “An #IVR is responsible for 27% of the total #CallExperience “]
2. Call Recording – Call recording as a tool has numerous advantages to understand customer feedback and strategize sales calls. It enables a business to keep stock of real time instances of customer interaction and prepare to handle them in the future. It further leads to the creation of a data bank that can be accessed for training new customer care agents. Apart from training purposes, a call recording system gives you an access to customer requirements and structure your marketing campaigns.
Call monitoring is also a major advantage you enjoy when you record your business calls.This enables a business to judge the customer handling ability of its agents and identify areas where they lack and proceed with the training process accordingly.
3. Call Tracking System – Tracking ensures that a data is maintained and managed for the number of calls answered, missed and received. This ensures re-connectivity with your callers when required. Virtual phone numbers with a call tracking system helps you to track the RoI of your campaigns in terms of call leads. A business cannot afford to miss calls as it can translate into a missed business opportunity. As per researches, 65% of Fortune 500 companies say phone calls are their highest quality lead sources. Each call tracked can add value to your business revenue.
[Tweet ” 65% of #Fortune500Companies say #phonecalls are their highest quality lead sources”]
4. Call Analytics – Call reports are a great way to know about your business call volume and the quality in which the customer calls are being managed. These reports enable you to understand the call texture on the basis of region, time and type of call. This further helps in strategizing call communications and tracking the management of the business calls. Call reports thus are a vital source of data that is a benchmark to judge the performance of a business.
5. Auto-caller subscriptions – Auto caller subscriptions ensure ease of access to customers and lead to generation of more business. Auto subscriptions enable continuous engagement with the callers. This includes sending SMSes based on weekly offers, new product launches, discounts, etc. Thus, the possibility of generating more revenue increases.
A systematized business call center will always add to the improvement of your customer service and experience along with a better business communication.
When are you building your business call center?
Start your free trial here.