Atomberg Technologies stepped in the industry in 2015 with its revolutionary product, the Gorilla ceiling fans. Over the last few years, they have introduced a wide range of fans and today the company has emerged to be one of the most successful ones in the industry. Headquartered in Mumbai, Atomberg sells its products all over India through online and offline modes.
The manufacturing sector produces a large number of goods, spanning wide requiremens, hence the volume of customer enquiries experienced by the industry is generally high. Therefore, a robust call management system is a critical requirement for the sector.
Before switching to MyOperator, Atomberg Technologies were using a traditional PBX system as their mode of customer communication. Owing to their large scale marketing, they witnessed a high number of customer calls to place orders.
But Atomberg Technologies faced major problems here.
- Their fixed landline phone system made it difficult for their agents to attend all the calls
- They had no data of their received, attended or missed calls.
- They were unable to monitor their agents’ performance on calls due to the absence of their call reports or recording.
- No follow-up call could be ensured without the data of missed calls. As a result, they were facing a substantial number of missed calls and on-call orders as well.
Atomberg Technologies reached out to MyOperator to help them overcome their challenges. MyOperator provided Atomberg Technologies with a full-fledged setup comprising: A centralized virtual number for their multiple departments/branches which included an IVR to route their calls to the agents’ phone numbers.
MyOperator’s Call Management solution helped Atomberg to:
- Manage high volumes of incoming orders by routing to right department
- Get real-time updated reports of their customer calls helped the agents to monitor and follow-up on missed calls.
- Eliminate the dependency on unavailable landline systems.
- Atomberg achieved 67% growth in their customer calls, significantly increasing customer orders and revenue.
- Their team is now able to track and follow up on missed calls, resulting in higher customer retention.
- They are able to easily keep track of all the call reports in real-time and monitor their agent performance on the go.
With MyOperator’s dashboard, we are able to monitor and track calls’ ratio and agent performance on single click. With a report feature, we are able to plan manpower as per call flow timings. Really I wish to recommend this setup to all those who are still running a calling profile with a traditional setup.
- Atomberg Technologies
10,000+ Businesses Activated
200 Million Calls Enabled
4.5 Google Rating
#1 Ranked in India's Cloud Telephony Leadership Matrix