IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response. It is a cloud telephony system that uses the combination of automatic voice response and keypad inputs from the caller for call management. It is a smart way of managing your call flow. Any business can use it and so can you. All you have to do is buy the IVR service from a cloud telephony services provider.
Given below are a few benefits of using IVR for your business:
- You will never miss a custom er call.
- It gives out a professional image of your business to your customers.
- It helps in bui8lding your brand’s rapport.
- You do not have to do any manual effort to rout calls.
- You will be available to your customers around the clock.
- It helps in increasing the productivity of your employees by saving time.
- It improves your lead conversion rate.
- It helps in in taking your customer service one notch up.