While a lot of people visit us, a lot of them wonder how we are providing a service which costs on lakhs, at a price point in thousands. Some also wonder how it is possible that their service can be easily scaled. It is a valid question with a very interesting answer in technological advances.
So here are small but absolutely essential bits of technology information to take that burden of not knowing, off your mind!
What is Cloud Telephony?
Imagine if the phone lines you are using were busy around the clock. That would mean that your dedicated phone lines are being used to their full capacity. That’s fair. But what indeed happens is, there is a lot of time when those lines remain unused. That’s where sharing of resources, making them more affordable comes in. Cloud enables the idea of sharing the resources while:
- Maintaining the same reliability (Otherwise it will be senseless)
- Improving the call quality (as the call goes digital from analog)
- Providing easy scalability (Your infrastructure does not physically exist and can therefore be moved around and scaled up or down on the fly, without affecting the end user)
Then what is Cloud?
Cloud, in this context, refers to a network based service, which appear to be provided by real hardware, but is in fact served by a virtual hardware, simulated by software running on one or more real machines. Such virtual servers do not physically exist and can therefore be moved around and scaled up (or down) on the fly without affecting the end user – arguably, rather like a cloud, thus providing you scalability on demand.
What are the Cloud Telephony Applications?
- Get yourself a Virtual PBX at as low as Rs.3000/month.
- Want to make it more effective? Get a tollfree number at the same cost!
- Get multiple parallel lines on the same number.
- IVR system Call recording.
- Call forwarding.
- Virtual FAX.
- Affordable Conference Calling.
This list is not exhaustive. But it gives you a fair idea of what’s on offer.
What you get?
Invest less—> Get more!
Explore our packages and get on the Cloud wagon NOW to get the maximum benefit!!