Write for MyOperator
If you’ve got insights that can help entrepreneurs, marketers and businesses, you can contribute to our website. We would love to have you as contributor to our blog.
Topics you can write about:
At MyOperator, we share insights on following broad topics and technologies:
To get an idea of our writing approach, you can go through our latest blog posts.
Guest post guidelines
To maintain the quality of content and for better possibility of approval for your post, we request you to please adhere to following guidelines before submitting a blog post:
- Content should be informative and interactive including detailed information about the offering.
- Your content should be original, clear, and should not be published elsewhere.
- You need to submit your content topic before writing post content.
- If your topic fulfills our publishing criteria, you will receive an email from our review team.
- Content length should be at least 1200-1500 words.
- Your target audience should be businessperson, CXOs, small businesses, and entrepreneurs.
- Any statistics or quote mentions need to be hyperlinked. All the links mentioned in guest post content are subject to review by the MyOperator editorial team and can be removed at the discretion of the editor.
How to submit your blog post?
To get started, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details:
- Your name.
- Why you want to write for MyOperator.
- Your guest blog post idea along with a brief outline.
Once we receive your email, we will let you know if your blog topic is suitable for our audience. Once your blog idea is approved, you can provide us with the blog draft and brief author bio. In the author bio, you can add up to one no-follow link. After following the editorial process, our team will publish your blog on MyOperator and will get back to you with a link to the live post.
Please be noted that all drafts are subject to MyOperator editorial review. If a draft doesn’t match our quality criteria, we will not be able to publish it.
If you have any questions left regarding guest writing for MyOperator, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.