Interactive voice response is a cloud telephony technology that works on pre-recorded messages and dial pad inputs. Whenever you can call any customer the greeting and the menu you year are IVR pre-recorded greetings and menu. You utilize a dial pad to give your response to the pre-recorded messages. For example, “Press 1 for the English language.” And you press 1.
This is how IVR functions. IVR has several benefits for all the businesses like:
- You never miss any call.
- It gives a professional calling experience to your callers.
- Build brand’s rapport.
- Call routing is done without any manual efforts.
- Cost-effective. Lesser money, better services.
- Be available to your customers 20*7.
- Saves time and increases your agent’s productivity.
- Improves your lead conversion.
- Makes customer support better than ever.
- It is highly customizable.